Watch the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon in Action
The Return of American Muscle
The American muscle car was once the end-all-be-all in powerhouse engineering and unstoppable performance. The Dodge Challenger SRT Demon brings that same sort of dominance back to the streets.
While performance import tuners have become more popular thanks to movies like The Fast and the Furious, they’ll never deliver the pure, unadulterated V-8 power that the muscle car era did!
Tim Kuniskis—who was the CEO of Dodge brand and a key player in the advent of the Demon—said the following about his performance champion: “Technology is enabling a real resurgence in (performance specs like) horsepower and performance. It used to be that when you had a very high performance car you were going to have a rough-running engine. Technology has fixed all of that.”
And what a fix.
Judge for yourself by viewing the Dodge Demon in action below.
- 6.2L Supercharged HEMI® V8 -SRT® Demon Engine
- Active Exhaust
- Severe Duty II Engine Cooling
- AutoStick® Automatic Transmission (for clutch-less manual shifting)/ TorqueFlite 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Hydraulic Assist Brake Booster
- Drag Mode Suspension
The Dodge Challenger SRT Demon’s jaw-dropping facts & numbers:
- World’s fastest production car.
- 840 horsepower
- 9.65-second quarter mile
- 0-60 in 2.3 seconds
- 0-30 in 1.0 second
- 140 mph capability
- Up to 14.5 pounds of boost