2018 Chrysler Pacifica Named…
If You Make it There, You Can Make It Anywhere
For the second year in a row, the Chrysler Pacifica was named best minivan by the New York Daily News Auto team. Twelve of its automotive journalists voted and selected the winners based on which vehicles they would suggest to their family and friends.
“Redesigned just last year, the Pacifica is a great minivan made even better by wider availability of its optional plug-in hybrid drive train and newly enhanced value equation, and, thus, is a repeat champ,” Christian Wardlaw, New York Daily News Autos Editor said.
Continuing the Momentum
In many ways, the Pacifica has reinvented how we look at minivans. The 2018 Chrysler Pacifica continues its 2016 and 2017 momentum (it was the most awarded vehicle in its segment during this timeframe).
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Specs
- Standard SafetyTec Group, which includes ParkSense Rear Park Assist with Stop, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection
- Model levels are L, LX, Limited, Touring L, Touring L Plus, Touring Plus, and Touring Fleet
- Model-dependent tech features like Video Monitor, Audio/Video Remote Control Remote Control, Blu-Ray/ DVD Player, USB Connection, Alpine Premium Brand Speakers, and more.
- New wheels and body-color mirrors on Touring Plus
- Chrome Stow ‘n Place roof rack on Touring L
- Bright body-side molding and chrome Stow ‘n Place roof rack on Hybrid Touring L
- New exterior paint colors: Copper Pearl Coat and Ocean Blue Metallic
- Remote start and security alarm standard on Touring Plus
- Advanced SafetyTec Group available on Touring L
- Perforated leather seats standard on Touring L
- Tri-pane panoramic sunroof available on Touring L Plus
- KeySense and polished wheels available on Hybrid Touring L
- Universal garage door opener standard on Hybrid Touring L and Hybrid Limited