How To Connect/Pair iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR to Uconnect 4 and 4C 8.4 Inch
Good news! The brand new iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR are here. And there’s also even more good news: your new iPhone can easily be linked to your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicle.
Here’s a super-easy how-to guide on connecting your iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR to Uconnect.
Instructions on how to Connect Your new iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR to Uconnect
Step 1: Complete the following steps on the system:
- First, press the ‘Phone’ icon on the Uconnect Touch Screen.
- Press ‘Yes’
Step 2: Complete the following steps in the phone:
- Next, go to your phone’s ‘Settings’ or ‘Options’ under Bluetooth to search for wireless networks.
- Select ‘Uconnect’ as the paired device.
- When prompted on the phone, enter the 4-digit PIN number shown on the Uconnect Touch Screen and accept.
Step 3: Complete the following steps on the system:
- Once paired, you can set your phone as the favorite by pressing ‘Yes.’
- Your phone is now paired and ready for hands-free calling.
- Press the Uconnect Phone button on your steering wheel to begin.
The Uconnect 4 comes with Apple CarPlay support.* Apple CarPlay allows you to:
- Get turn-by-turn directions
- Make calls
- Send/receive text messages
- Listen to music and podcasts