You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
You want a luxurious high end feeling interior Jeep has it for you. If rugged and outdoorsy is your vibe, Grand Cherokee can deliver that too. This is the SUV that offers just the right fit for every SUV driver on the market.
Drivers get a 7-inch driver-facing LCD display. Grand Cherokee designers put leather in all the places that matter on the interior from armrests, upper door panels, the dashboard, to their comfortable seating.
The rear cargo area offers ample cargo space for hauling everything from groceries, kid gear to sports equipment and suitcases. The second-row seat will drop down in the 60-40 split. It’s even an easy maneuver to drop the seat with one click. (This is something Jeep’s sister Chrysler perfected in their early minivan days).
Entertainment and information options are important in cars today and Jeep delivers through its Uconnect system. It comes to you in either a 5.0 screen or an upgraded 8.4-inch screen.
There is available in-vehicle wifi. Grand Cherokee offers the six-speaker audio system standard. It also offers SiriusXM satellite radio. If you really want to jam while riding there is the optional feature on the Overland and standard on Summit 19-speaker Harman/Kardon setup.
Warranty and Maintenance Offerings
Jeep, like other SUV makers, offers a nice warranty package for its Grand Cherokee.
The Grand Cherokee comes with a nice list of safety features and many options to add on important safety features too.
Jeep offers what it calls the Jeep Active Safety package which is available on Limited, Overland, and Trailhawk. It features:
– Adaptive cruise control
– Automated emergency braking
– Forward-collision warning
– Lane-keeping assist
– Parallel and perpendicular parking assist
If safety features are the most important to you, consider the Summit which offers all Jeep Grand Cherokee safety options standard on that trim level.
Jeep offers a V6 engine in all of the Grand Cherokee models as its base engine. It also offers the option of V8 starting at the Limited trim and above. For the size and weight of the Grand Cherokee, the V6 engine seems to offer enough power and verve for the SUV. Grand Cherokee offers noteworthy towing capacity too. The V6 has a towing capacity of 6200 pounds while the V8 engine can haul an impressive 7200 pounds.
The Trailhawk offers an optional air suspension that provides the smoothest of rides and maneuverability. If ride performance is important to you, check out the SRT for Grand Cherokees premium ride availability.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee features a limited warranty that covers the first 3 years or 36,000 miles. It also offers a powertrain warranty good for 5 years or 60,000 miles.
In the Overland, Trailhawk, High Altitude, and Summit models there is complimentary routine maintenance covered for the first two years for owners.
Are you convinced yet that the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee is the SUV for you? With many options for trim levels, a wide price range, and a number of impressive available features, Jeep continues to build an impressive SUV.
Interested in taking the Grand Cherokee for a test drive? Contact us today and we’ll help you find just the right one for you.
* All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned or certified vehicles are used. A negotiable documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. Please consider verifying any information in question with a dealership sales representative. MSRP is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, it is not our sale price, and is used for comparison purposes only. The offering price of this vehicle is conditioned on a negotiated waiver of implied warranties if the Buyers Guide on the vehicle is AS IS-NO DEALER WARRANTY. If the Buyers Guide on the vehicle is IMPLIED WARRANTIES ONLY, the offer includes implied warranties of merchantability. Call Dealer to determine form of Buyers Guide on the vehicle. Washington residents only. MPG is based on EPA estimates for newly manufactured vehicles only. Actual rating will vary with driving conditions, habits, and vehicle condition.. All sale prices expire at 11:59pm on May 15th, 2021.
* MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.